TOO MUCH INFORMATION
I came across this tag via Assembled Hazardly and The Nife en l'Air and thought it was a nice way to tell you some things about myself. While it does contain some weird questions, I really enjoyed filling it out. Let me know what you think!
1. What are you wearing? My boyfriend's navy flannel shirt from Muji, an &Other Stories t-shirt, trousers by Cambio and leopard print socks by Happy Socks.
2. Have you ever been in love? If we're talking about the real thing, then yes, twice.
3. Have you ever gone through a horrible breakup? I guess it was horrible at the time, but these things pass.
4. How tall are you? 1,64m or 5 ft. 3in.
5. How much do you weigh? I don't really tend to weigh myself, but maybe something in the area of 60kg.
6. Do you have tattoos? No, although I've wanted a small one for ages; it's a big decision though, so there's no rushing it.
7. Do you have piercings? My ears are pierced (my right ear twice) and I have a nose ring.
8. What is the ideal couple to you? I don't really follow celebrity couples much, so I would have to say Aino and Alvar Aalto - they really inspired each other and created beautiful work together.
9. Your favourite TV show? Back in the day I used to love TV series like Charmed and The O.C., today I'm an avid watcher of Game of Thrones, Homeland, Outlander, The Good Wife, House of Cards and Scandal.
10. Your favourite band? That's a tricky one. I love Marika Hackman and How To Dress Well.
11. Something you're missing? A bathtub and a dishwasher. If that doesn't make me sound spoilt then I don't know.
12. Your favourite song? Jessy Lanza 'Giddy' is pretty damn good.
13. How old are you? 23.
14. What's your astrological sign? Gemini, which kind of fits really well.
15. An essential quality for a boyfriend? Honesty and the ability to make me cups of coffee in the morning.
16. Favourite Quote? "Don't forget to play" - Alvar Aalto.
17. Favourite Actor? It would have to be Sir Michael Caine.
18. Favourite Colour? Judging by my wardrobe it would have to be navy.
19. Do you listen to music at a low or high volume? If I had good speakers it would be high, because I don't - medium.
20. Where do you go when you are sad? To bed.
21. How long do you stay in the shower? Probably around 10 minutes.
22. How long does it take to get ready in the morning? I'm pretty good at getting ready quickly, it takes me around ten to fifteen minutes. Brush teeth, wash face, apply serum and moisturiser, brush hair, get dressed, apply concealer, powder, brow gel, blush, curl eyelashes, sometimes put on eyeshadow and mascara - voilà.
23. Did you ever get in a fight? Only with my sister when we were little.
24. Something that seduces you in a man? Nice eyes and a whiskey voice (does that word even make sense?).
25. The most repelling thing in a man? Arrogance.
26. Why do you have a blog? Because I wanted to share my findings with people and enjoy meeting people through my blog.
27. What are you afraid of? Disappointing people. I have always hated it most when my parents weren't mad but just said that they were really disappointed..
28. The last thing that made you cry? Thinking I'd lost a whole article I'd written up for work and possibly having to spend my Saturday rewriting it - it was restored after about an hour of tears and drama.
29. The last time you said "I love you"? This morning to my boyfriend.
30. What does your blog name mean? It's quite literal, but it derives from my obsession with botanical gardens. Nothing deep, really.
31. The latest book you read? N-W by Zadie Smith.
32. What are you currently reading? The latest copy of Apartamento.
33. The latest TV series you watched? Masterchef - judge away!
34. The last person you talked to? My boyfriend.
35. Who did you last text with? My sister.
36. Your favourite food? Frikasse made by my mum and burgers made by my boyfriend.
37. Places you want to visit? Iceland, Japan, Scotland, San Francisco, Australia.
38. The last place you visited? My parents' house in Lörrach, Germany.
39. Are you currently sweet on someone? What does that even mean?!
40. The last person you kissed? My boyfriend.
41. The last insult you were told? That the dinner I'd just cooked was the worst one I'd ever made.
42. Your favourite candy flavour? Anything sour basically.
43. Do you play an instrument? Nope, except maybe the recorder.
44. Your favourite piece of jewelry? A diamond ring my grandmother gave me for my 21st birthday. It was her granddad's ring before and it's very precious to me.
45. The last sport session you practiced? General gym session last week - unless you count my daily cycles to and from work.
46. The latest song you sang? I can't really sing so I really can't remember. Maybe a Led Zeppelin song, actually!
47. Your favourite catch phrase? Sorry, I don't have one.
48. Have you ever used it? Unfortunately not.
49. Your last evening out? Last night - I went for a (nonalcoholic) drink with a friend.
50. Who are you tagging? Anyone that's up for it really.