With spring so close, I can't help but compile wishlists en masse – and as I'll be doing a lot of spring cleaning, I thought sharing eight items I wouldn't mind adding to my home once some old things have been parted with.
- 1 – Let's get started with a radio; after all there's nothing worse than listening to music on tinny laptop/phone speakers. The Model One by Tivoli Audio has been on my mind for some time now and I can't help but think it would look great in my home!
- 2 – Since Iittala have started doing furniture last year, I had to include at least one of their new products. And as I'm currently on the hunt for a bedside table lamp (not too bright but still bright enough to read), the Leimu Lamp might just be perfect.
- 3 – After investing in a golden vase a few weeks ago (curtesy of my current favourite shop, Parkhaus), I've really come to appreciate golden interior details. These plant pots are by Greenbop.
- 4 – I seem to have somewhat of a cushion obsession at the moment. This grey one is made of Alpaca wool and from my favourite fair-trade brand, Folkdays – read my interview with the lovely Lisa.
- 5 – Another Folkdays treasure is the Neeta bed cover which has been hand stitched in Bangladesh.
- 6 – Let's not forget some linen bedsheets, because summer is nearing and once I've stowed away my winter duvet, I'll be in need of some cooler bedding. This pale heather hued duvet cover is by Toast and would fit perfectly into my bedroom.
- 7 – By now you should all know that I'm a self confessed candle addict, so it may come as no surprise that I'd include at least one candle. The Fjord candle by Skandinavisk is said to conjure up the feeling of Norwegian fjords.
- 8 – Another classic by Iittala, Alvar Aalto's Savoy Vase in a new desert-tinted shade is not only the perfect match for the lamp above (2), but would look beautiful both with and without flowers in it.
What's on your spring wishlist?