In Seven Days Around The Web #83
This week on In A Pavilion: I'm spending another weekend in Hamburg, this time to see my sister. Long autumnal walks along the Alster river were followed by a spot of shopping and a delicious dinner at a nice restaurant in town. Halloween was spent with the only face paint coming near my face: a face mask. Now that October is already over, the possibility of Christmas is slowly taking hold of me – is it too early to start getting excited? I think not!
- Tine of Inattendu's amazing Christmas gift guides have begun already and, as usual, they're super handy. First up: For your brother.
- Beautiful seaside photos by Emma on Retreat Blog.
- Jessica Stanley's Read Look Think is, as usual, well worth a read and click through.
- (German) wenn jemand über Parfüm schreiben kann, dann steht fest dass sie gut schreiben kann – Klischee berichtet über Aesops neues Parfüm, Tacit.
- In Bed Store visits the founder of Australian haircare brand Sans Ceuticals at home.
- Shocking news from the BBC and Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall – in the UK, tonnes of perfectly good food are thrown away.
- For all you breakfast people: try out That's Food Darling's recipe for poppy seed pancakes.
- It's By Her Mirror's last October Project post, so give it a read.
- The Guardian's Sophia Benoit shares a list of things she wishes women's magazine would publish. (via Maison Ellis)
- Rookie Mag interviews Lauren Graham, our surrogate mother, and it's all kinds of amazing.
Never have I wanted to visit Athens as much as after watching Amuse's insider video by my friend Ruaidhri Ryan.
Me & Orla goes to a wedding in Barcelona – and vlogs the experience.
The new collection of Louis W. for A.P.C. is about to hit stores and this video, accompanying the collection, tells the story of a love triangle and has beautiful references of old French films and the 60s.
That's it from me for the day. Have a nice Sunday!