In Seven Days Around The Web #78
This week on In A Pavilion: Happy Sunday. October is almost upon us and I have already started to unearth my collection of hats and scarves, ready for the colder weather. I'll keep this short, so enjoy my picks of this week's internet happenings.
- Cate St Hill visits The Chapel and Hauser & Wirth in Bruton, Somerset – despite having lived in Bath for three years, I never managed to visit and Cate's images certainly make me want to go next summer.
- Me & Orla is taking the whole 'slowing down' concept seriously and is now drinking tea instead of coffee – and in her usual fashion, she's made me want to follow her example.
- Another one from Me & Orla: Some blogs to check out and follow.
- Another Something shares some information on Margaret Howell and the photos of her new AW15 collection.
- By Her Mirror shares her new approach to blogging, which I would pretty much consider her blog's manifesto.
- (German) Ari von Primer & Lacquer erklärt, wie man sich gut um Designer Taschen kümmert und wo man die besten Schnäppchen bekommt.
- Bridie aka Maison Ellis breaks up with running and shares some new workout apparel.
- Hey Woman's Zsuzsanna interviews Leanne Shapton about her book 'Women in Clothes'.
- Remodelista visits the kitchen of Heidi Swanson of 101 Cookbooks.
- (German) Für die Welt schreibt Mirna Funk über die Reaktionen zu ihrem Buch "Winternähe".
- (German) Die Mädels von This Is Jane Wayne und andere Mode-Influencer sind jetzt in der Doku "Wir Sind Fashion" bei Arte zu sehen.
That's it from my end. Have a lovely weekend – the first official one in autumn!