In Seven Days Around The Web #77
This week on In A Pavilion: Happy Sunday, y'all. As autumn settles in, I'm also starting new things on my ends. With a week at my parents' coming up soon, I'm currently trying to organise my work life, as well as our flat, which has been neglected somewhat over the past month. Soon, I can finally unpack my autumn-winter wardrobe and pack away my sandals and summer things. I cannot wait to start layering up!
- As part of The New York Times Cooking section, they just published a delicious sounding recipe for chocolate & whiskey cake – yum!
- Definitely my favourite top shelf by Into The Gloss: Founder Emily Weiss shares some photos of her home and talks about her beauty routine.
- Beautifully mysterious images by Brian W Ferry.
- Finally some impressions from Daria's trip to Croatia, now on Dot Daria.
- Superwoman Melanie aka Melodie Michelberger is up on Journelles – she's such an inspiration, both in fashion terms as well as her positivity! (It's in German, but take a look anyway!)
- My friend Robbie just published a beautiful written piece about his home in Scotland on Toast's journal, accompanied by his photographs.
- On all accounts an interesting read: The Guardian's Homa Khaleeli interviews Margaret Calvert, who invented Britain's road signs.
- René Redzepi explains why he is closing famous Stockholm restaurant Noma's doors, on Lucky Peach.
- The Saatchi Gallery has just launched a new art prize, UK/raine, for artists from the UK and Ukraine – It's Nice That reports.
I really like the vlogs Sara of Orla & Me publishes – this one from a holiday in Wales is no exception.
Check out this mix by my friend Gramrcy for NTS, full of techno and house vibes.
Thank you for clicking and reading – what did you come across this week?