In Seven Days Around The Web #75
This week on In A Pavilion: Today is my last day in the UK and, although I'm looking forward to sleeping in my own bed and having access to all of my clothes and beauty products again, the thought of returning to reality also makes me very sad. Summer has sort of come to an abrupt end and now it's time to face up to a long list of tasks. But don't worry – the past two weeks have been incredibly inspiring and I cannot wait to work on some more content for this blog.
- Living out of a suitcase has taken its toll on my skin, so That Grace Girl's tips for radiant skin will definitely come in handy next week!
- (German) Journelles trifft Charlie May für ein Interview über ihren Werdegang und Social Media.
- Me & Orla takes on slow living and tries to explain the concept in our modern society.
- Brian W Ferry's latest film snaps are a great example of that late summer feeling.
- (German) Klischee stellt den neuesten Duft von Hermès vor und begeistert mich nebenbei für Jean-Claude Ellena, den Haus- und Hofparfümeur der Edelmarke.
- By Her Mirror shares her thoughts, both negative and positive, on Instagram.
- Sherie Muji is finally back and Anyonegirl shares the new collection images as well as an interview with Sherie herself, who speaks about her time in Berlin and her new collection.
- Lips So Facto's report on London's Dryby bar has me wishing for something similar in Berlin.
- (German) Foxycheeks besucht Ari von Primer & Lacquer in ihrer Berliner Traumwohnung und fragt sie einige Beauty-Fragen, die uns schon lange beschäftigen.
- I've been an Instagram follower for a while and now there's finally a feature on her: Florence of Petalon Flowers on The Garden Edit.
- Another great post by That Grace Girl: 11 beauty products every 20-something should own.
That's it for this week guys. Thanks for reading!