In Seven Days Around The Web #69
This week on In A Pavilion: Happy Sunday everyone and excuse the delay – I'm currently lying on a beach in Morocco, enjoying my break. Having spent the past week at my parents', I snapped some images, including the one above of a rosebush I planted when I was about 12-years-old. Due to my rather relaxed week, I haven't come across quite as much material, so in that spirit I urge you to go outside and make the most of your weekend.
- Morocco fever: Tine of Inattendu just published her travel guide to Marrakech – I'm taking a day trip there on Wednesday and hope I can check out some of Tine's recommended spots.
- Kennedy Magazine has a new website, where you can buy their new issue and read a selection of online exclusives.
- Hannah-Rose of Capture The Castle expresses her love of all things Atonement and reveals quite how much influence the film's fashion had on her – I just love her Cinematic Style features!
- The New Yorker published a profile of Nigel Slater (via Jessica Stanley).
- Sara of Me & Orla has quit her day job and openly discusses what her future might bring.
- Diana of Miss Moss went on a self-drive safari through Lake Manyara, Ngorongoro and the Serengeti and it looks breathtaking.
- (German but so good it's worth giving Google Translate a go!) C'est Clairette discusses why we don't need a bikini body but rather need to invest in the right fashion pieces for our figures.
- Possibly the best give-away I've ever come across: Need Supply & Glossier team up and are giving away a Mansur Gavriel Bag full of Glossier goodies.
- Not going on holiday anytime soon? Why not head to Brighton for the weekend! Cate St Hill just published a little guide to the seaside city.
- You all know I'm big on reading – 9 Out of 10 shares some books she's currently reading and has managed to make my wishlist grow considerably.
My ultimate babe Yasmin just posted this, her twentieth, sound sketch on her Soundcloud. Give it a listen!
I'm a big fan of Nils Frahm – and am still kicking myself for not getting tickets to see him in Berlin a few months ago. This remix by K-Lone gives his sound a more upbeat vibe, perfect for getting things done at home!
That's it for this week everyone – I'm heading for a swim now. I hope you're all having a lovely weekend!