In Seven Days Around The Web #66
This week on In A Pavilion: After giving the blogging world a bit of a break last week (it was my birthday after all!), I'm back with more content and some very exciting things in the pipeline. I'm currently spending a weekend at my parents' – you could call it my second birthday weekend. Despite the rainy weather (what's up with that, June?!), I'm really enjoying being home and spending time with my family. Here are my week's internet highlights:
- I'm in the UK for four days next weekend and, although I'm busy most of the time, I'll have to try and see the Basic Store by Marina London, which runs from 15th June to 15th July and features young British talents like Jessie Harris and Blake LDN.
- The Tate asks Penny Martin, one of my idols, five questions.
- The Garden Edit introduce their readers to Keiki Club from Brooklyn. Who doesn't want to be part of a club bringing together plant enthusiasts, professional florists and botanical amateurs and exchanging plant clippings over drinks!
- Fashion brand Apiece Apart portray artist Lauren Spencer King (whose FvF portrait is one of my favourites) and dress her in some of their beautiful pieces.
- Urban Outfitters choose the talented photographer & editor-in-chief Angela Blumen for their Tumblr Tuesday.
- Anyone Girl introduces me to photographer Katja Kremenic.
- Lucky Peach publish an illustrated guide to Indian vegetables.
Harry Were, known for her beautiful photographs for NZ brands like Lonely Lingerie, has just launched her online shop selling her handmade knitwear. | Nouvelle introduces me to jewellery brand Blue Billie. | Another jewellery brand I came across this week: Jessie Harris. | And to top things off, another knitwear brand based in London: Blake LDN.
A great little summer mix by my friend Charlie.
That's it for this week, what did you get up to? Good luck to everyone running the Nike Women's Run in London today!