In Seven Days Around The Web #64
This week on In A Pavilion: June is upon us! My birthday month is (obviously) my favourite month of the year and signifies the start of summer. Now is the time of the strawberry tarts, the picnics in parks and dips in lakes. Here are my week's favourite finds, all in one place.
- Speaking of strawberries, how good does this Sprouted Kitchen recipe for pistachio pavlova with strawberry rhubarb cream look?! (via Jessica Stanley)
- Sara Maragotto from Italian collective Studio shares five previously unseen photographs from a residency on Venetian island La Certosa, on Grafik.
- One of my favourite portraits on FvF was published last week, LA chef Jessica Koslow, featuring beautiful images by Claire Cottrell and words by Lauren Spencer King. How cute is her dog?!
- That Grace Girl discusses her favourite beauty bites from May.
- Man Repeller asks some style advice from inspirational fashion designer Maryam Nassir Zadeh.
- Ari of Primer & Lacquer shares her nightstand beauty essentials and the content of her makeup bag.
- My passport is finally expiring this summer, so it's time to take a photo on a good hair day. After DRK shares some tips on how to best apply makeup for the big moment.
- Badlands talks about her career on her blog and has some great tips.
- Fancy some candied lemon zest scones? I do, thanks to Top With Cinnamon.
- Whistles visits the founders of It's Nice That at their office.
- I'm always such a big fan of Brian W Ferry's photographs and his latest series, Black Thorn, is no exception.
- "The more deprived and edgy, the better" – the two sides of London's property boom, on The Guardian.
Cider With Rosie went glamping in Yorkshire and is getting me really excited about my potential camping trip in the UK in September. Now the question is: Scotland or Cornwall? Answers on a postcard, please!
The Private Life Of A Girl now does weekly notes in video form and I'm such a fan of this different type of vlogging!
That's it for now, how has your week been?