In Seven Days Around The Web #62
This week on In A Pavilion: Things have gotten a little quiet around here, which can definitely be blamed on this week's bank holiday and a hell of a lot of relaxing on my part. But don't worry: Next week holds a blog post or two in store for you! Without giving too much away, I'll be talking fashion c/o one of my favourite Barcelona-based brands. Can you guess who it is? For now, this week's internet highlights:
- One of my personal Instagram favourites, the talented Melodie Michelberger, was interviewed and visited at home by the girls behind new magazine Femtastics. Well done, girls and well done, Melodie!
- I'm going to Hamburg for four days next weekend, so this coffee guide by I Love Ponys may come in handy.
- Sea Buckthorn Oil, as well as Blue Tansy, seems to be having a moment right now – Into The Gloss investigates.
- More from Into The Gloss: what are the best natural products on the market?
- It's no secret that I'm a huge fan of Anna Jones' recipes. Her chargrilled spring vegetable recipe will come in handy for lunch this week for sure. And Anna's just been nominated for the Fortnum & Mason Awards, well done Anna!
- As usual, Jessica Stanley's Read Look Think doesn't disappoint.
- Cereal Magazine meet Mette Hay, the founder of my favourite Scandinavian interior brand.
- Annie Pancake explains why she decided her blog needed to 'grow up'.
- According to the Man Repeller aka Leandra Medine, glamcore is the new normcore.
- Guess what I'm devouring right now: In Bed Store's smoky bourbon & chorizo baked beans – trust me, they're good!
- Toast visits one of their makers, the ceramicist Sue Paraskeva at her studio on the Isle of Wight.
- I've been meaning to wash my hair with vinegar a bit more to save my sensitive scalp from chemicals – Live The Process shares a great method.
- Bridie of Maison Ellis is rocking a Céline-esque hair brooch in her latest style post.
- Anyone Girl visited the Tongariro National Park and took some breathtaking images.
Have any of you watched Testament of Youth yet (I know I'm late to the party!)? If you haven't, let me just tell you that you won't be able to remain dry-eyed throughout! Did anyone else notice the beautiful wardrobe Vera Brittain aka Alicia Vikander had in the film – (a little while later on Google) indeed, Harper's Bazaar's Laura Freeman wrote this great article.
Not a new video but still lovely to watch: Discipline visits Ana Kras and Devendra Banhart.
Thanks for reading!
On a sidenote: I have given my Pinterest some more attention recently, so check it out!