In Seven Days Around The Web #61
This week on In A Pavilion: Today is planting day! Our tomato seedlings are finally big enough to repot and our lemon seeds have sprouted. With more than thirty tomato plants on the go, we'll be giving most of them to friends and family, which makes the whole thing even more exciting! This past week I finally found some time to meet the inspiring glass designer Jesper Jensen for an interview, which will be on here very soon!
Here's a little sneak peek of what's to come!
- Amanda of Assembled Hazardly speaks the truth and nothing but the truth.
- I love the #topshelfie of Weng Yee on 9 out of 10. If Into The Gloss doesn't ask you, why not take matters into your own hands!
- Ever wondered how to move your blog over to Squarespace? Jenny Purr has just put together a great guide that's worth checking out.
- Drop Magazine's Nick speaks to fashion designer Nadine Goepfert.
- Alicia of Kooye includes one of my favourite lamp designers, Michael Anastassiades in her latest style roundup.
- The houseboat of my dreams: The Garden Edit visits Matthew Wright on his boat Chinampa. And here's another interview with the garden expert on the Whistles journal.
- Cereal share some thoughts and images on/of Bath, my home for three years and they're making me miss the place very much.
- Monya Eastman of Stokperd visits Clementina Ceramics, on Miss Moss.
- The Conscience Fund turns one and Divya reflects on everything she's learned.
- The Acey talks to Jenny Dawson & Alicia Lawson, the two founders of Rubies in the Rubble.
- The Orangette shares her delicious recipe for rhubarb compote – I must get my hands on some rhubarb!
That's it for now, what did you get up to this week?