In Seven Days Around The Web #60
This week on In A Pavilion: Happy May, everyone! Bank holiday weekends call for lazy days filled with good food and adventures. So in the spirit of the new month, I'm intending to check out some new happenings in my neighbourhood, namely the latest urban gardening project Himmelbeet. For now, here are my week's internet highlights.
What I Read:
- (German) Edition F trifft Floristin Ruby Barber des Blumengeschäfts Mary Lennox.
- On Sparrow & Co, Me & Orla shares her recipe for the perfect sourdough – the addition of olive oil and fresh rosemary intrigues me!
- I've been following Atterley Road with interest the last few months – Vogue reports on the upcoming relaunch and new creative direction.
- It's always nice to rediscover old interviews, like this The Guardian interview with one of my favourite photographers, Wolfgang Tillmans.
- Whenever I pick up a book these days, I struggle to read it for longer than ten minutes – Medium's Hugh McGuire ponders on this modern struggle.
- Probably in everyone's link lists this week: Into The Gloss interview Lisa Eldridge.
- How do you best grow cacti indoors? T Magazine shares some simple tips.
- Sophie of The Private Life Of A Girl has taken some lovely images of the Birmingham streets.
- April favourites reloaded: That Grace Girl shares her Beauty Bites from April.
- A refreshing new take on gardening and plants: The Garden Edit's latest post is all about the wild vegetation of Big Sur.
- Anyone Girl meets fashion editor and consultant Natalie Shukur.
What I Discovered:
A new magazine by an old favourite: The Savor Journal, formerly Best Wishes Magazine, is launching soon and I cannot wait to see what Jessica Jungbauer holds in store for us | What is it with the Kiwis and my ongoing fascination with them? Fashion brand Penny Sage is so damn beautiful, I wish it was a little easier to get hold of their pieces | Acne's latest collaboration with artist Peter Schlesinger features this beautiful silk robe with a Peter Schlesinger print | An app that makes link lists creation so much easier: Pocket.
What I Listened To:
Having listened to Cereal's Flight Tracks Playlists one too many times at work, I'm more than happy to have some new listening material this month, their Spring Playlist!
This Week's Instagrams
That's it for this week. Thanks for reading (and clicking).