In Seven Days Around The Web #58
This week on In A Pavilion: This week's been a good one. I discovered a delicious taco-style dish (recipe to come soon) which has finally made me take pack lunches to work, may have found myself a new flat in Kreuzberg (it's cheaper, has a bath AND a balcony) and planted tomato seeds ready for sprouting. Here are my week's internet highlights:
What I Read This Week:
- That Grace Girl got a makeover. Apart from a beautiful new design, Grace has also included a great manifesto worth reading.
- Cate St. Hill's put together a nice balcony selection. Seeing as though I have just applied for a flat with balcony, it might come in handy very soon!
- A profile of one of my favourite writers, Lydia Davis, on Lithub. (via Jessica Stanley)
- Introducing: Hey Woman, a new German blog (in English) by none other than Julia Knolle and Viktoria Heilbrunner. Julia's article on slowing down has certainly got me thinking...
- Capture The Castle discusses train journeys – trains are definitely my favourite mode of transportation!
- There's a new The Garden Edit post – photographer Harriet Were visits The Conservatories in Christchurch and shot some incredibly vibrant images.
- Many of us struggle with anxiety. Me & Orla shares some tips on how to deal with it.
- Photographer Naomi Wood took some beautiful images for Disposable Magazine.
- The Guardian talks to Deb Perelman of The Smitten Kitchen.
- Anyone Girl shares some beautiful images of Muck And Floral And General Store in Auckland – my dream shop with the best wall colour!
- Finally! Amanda of Fait Tout has put up another recipe – this time it's spelt spaghetti with tomato pesto.
- The Conscience Fund shares some thoughts on her makeup bag.
- Bridie is currently spending some time in Cheltenham and has already come across the best women's wear shop in the city, Olive.
- Brittany posted not one but two great blog posts – one on her messy bob hair routine and one about some great minimal jewellery pieces.
What I Discovered This Week:
What I Watched This Week:
Watch Annie of Into The Gloss get ready in this cute video – a refreshing and honest way of beauty vlogging!
That's it for this week. Happy Sunday to you all!