In Seven Days Around The Web #57
This week on In A Pavilion: Having spent my Easter break at home-home (you know, my parents' place), my working week in Berlin consisted of merely two days, which is something I could definitely get used to. Besides relaxing, going for walks and recovering from the flu, working and enjoying the first BBQ on the roof at FvF, I attended the Slow Travel Berlin tour of Prenzlauer Berg on Saturday. But let's stay focused! Here are my internet highlights of the week:
What I Read This Week
- The New York Times debunks the myths of high protein diets.
- According to the Washington Post, scientists have figured out a way to cook rice that cuts calories.
- The lovely Anna of By Her Mirror asked a few bloggers, including myself, about the stories behind their blog names. Check it out for some insightful anecdotes and details.
- Doesn't this powder pink collage by Nouvelle make you want to hit the shops right away?
- Jenny Purr opens up about why she doesn't use any form of advertising on her website anymore.
- Cate St.Hill gives us a guide to Toulouse full of beautiful images and tips.
- Me & Orla is fast becoming my favourite blog to read these days. This week's highlight is her story of life in a tiny village.
- The Private Life Of A Girl gives us a tour of her beautiful studio.
- The Selby was in Morocco and shot some beautiful images.
- Who doesn't love homemade granola! I'll be sure to try That's Food Darling's recipe for cashew, coconut and papaya granola.
- Finally the second part: Brittany shares her go-to places in Tel Aviv.
- Krista Lewis visited Berlin and wrote a nice post, including some interesting images, on Man Repeller.
- As usual, Tine's "On My Radar" lineup on Inattendu is impeccable.
What I Discovered This Week
What I Watched This Week
A new fashion film is hitting the cinemas soon: The story of Raf Simons' first collection for Dior. Find out more about the film and Raf Simons on T Magazine.
What I Listened To This Week
This song by Groves was playing non stop at work this Friday!
Closely followed by this Formation edit of Tobias Jesso Jr.'s "True Love". So many summer feels!
That's it, what did you get up to this weekend?