In Seven Days Around The Web #54
This week on In A Pavilion: I finally managed to get some old film developed (in fact, it was the first roll I took with my new/old camera, an analogue Canon 3) – I'll be sure to put some of them up on here this week! Work was great, the sunshine meant we spent all week up on the rooftop and even watched the sun eclipse from there – such a magical experience!
What I Read This Week
- My plant lover's heart skipped a beat when I heard that Toast is hosting a Botany pop-up at their Notting Hill shop – oh to live in London!
- High Snobiety interviews Norse Projects co-founder Tobia Sloth about their new womenswear collection.
- Awake + Make reviews some books of Penguin's 80 year anniversary edition books, which are available for 80p each! (via That Grace Girl)
- Style & Well Being introduces us to a new shop in Norwich, Finch.
- I thought I'd mention again that aside from this link collection, I'm also responsible for FvF's weekly Link List, where I share the team's favourite online content of the week.
- Kraut Kopf share a delicious looking recipe for Mumbai burgers.
- (German content) Laut der Welt macht uns Instagram zu Psychopathen – ein 'must read'!
- Maison Ellis shares her handy tips for running – something I really must try and do more!
- Capture The Castle confesses her love for bling – I hear ya, girl!
- The Garden Edit's latest post is a great photographic journey to Warsaw's Botanical Gardens.
- Jessica Stanley's 'Read Look Think' link collection is by far my favourite – this week is no exception and includes some incredibly interesting reads.
- For example, this article by Elisa Albert in The Guardian has really altered my perception on breastfeeding and female friendship.
- That Grace Girl tackles the hormonal breakout issue, something that's very close to my heart.
What I Discovered This Week
I came across Sydney-based photographer Rachel Kara via the lovely Hannah of Capture The Castle – her beautiful photographs of artist Laura Jones are beautiful and capture the colourful paintings perfectly; a German blog has recently been added to my Bloglovin list, I Love Ponys Mag by Hamburg-based Katharina.
What I Listened This Week
Check out my friend Tallulah Smith's music – she seriously has the voice of an angel!
The new Tame Impala song is pretty great, don't you agree?
That's it for this week. What did you guys get up to?