In Seven Days Around The Web #52
Last week on In A Pavilion: Better late than never, right?! The weekend's sunshine saw me cycle around Prenzlauer Berg, Berlin, lie in the grass and dream of summer and, of course, sip on G&T's and coffees in the hope the weekend would never end. All the while, my In Seven Days Around The Web had to take a breather and await my return to the desk. But here we go, last week's internet highlights.
What I Read This Week
- Independent Map Co. visit hold a conversation with British designer Graeme Fidler of Several.
- Need Supply interviews Anya Kassoff of food blog Golubka Kitchen for their blog.
- Toast's Caroline Davidson reviews Joan Didion's "The Year of Magical Thinking" on the blog.
- Another book post – Cate St Hill joins "The Year In Books" and has chosen The Happy Tree by Rosalind Murray as her monthly read. I'm tempted to join in next month, what do you think?
- The lovely Brittany has started her own blog, Style & Well Being, and is already putting up beautiful posts!
- Journelles goes backstage at the Dries van Noten show during Paris Fashion Week.
- Nouvelle DK interviews Celine Aagaard of the blog Hippie Hippie Milkshake.
- That Grace Girl talks about spring beauty – and does so without giving into the pastel clichés.
What I Discovered This Week
The beautiful photography blog by Edinburgh-based Gemma Lawrence; the equally beautiful photography blog by her brother Robbie, who I happen to work with/sit next to everyday; the amazing lampshades by Nachtfalter, as discovered by Tine of Inattendu; I've paid interior shop Parkhaus a visit pretty much three Saturdays in a row and can't get over the beautiful things they sell.
That's it for now, I hope you've all enjoyed the sun just as much as I have! I actually started cycling to work again (shoutout to my boyfriend for fixing my flat tire) and so far it feels great to do some exercise in the morning and spend some more time outside!