In Seven Days Around The Web #51
This week on In A Pavilion: After sharing my first Organic Beauty post with you, the week was off to a good start.
Lots of sun and some beautiful flowers by Marsano made the days fly by and got me into a proper spring mood.
What I Read This Week:
- Nouvelle DK shares her basic wardrobe tips - that girl's got style!
- Miss Moss turns 6 - and Diana shares some old posts incl. her first ever one!
- The lovely Tine of Inattendu shows us some simple tricks to beautify your bathroom on Journelles.
- Cate St Hill visits Oxford and Le Manoir aux Quat'Saisons
- Top With Cinnamon shows us how to make coconut yogurt and other delicious coconut recipes.
- Let's stay on the food subject for a while; Andy Heart shares her recipe for cacao chia pudding.
- Hello October makes her own granola and shares the recipe on her blog.
- Invitus photographs a still life including a beautiful Sandro bag.
- On Style Memos it's all about breton stripes - I just can't get enough of Alexis' style!
- That Grace Girl shares her knowledge on makeup with benefits - what a great idea!
- The Hemsley sisters talk about their favourite healthy spots in London on Suitcase Magazine.
- Primer & Lacquer has got a thing for dusty pink - and so do I.
What I Discovered This Week
Margaret Howell's new spring summer 2015 campaign is great and I want everything; Sometimes you just need to take some time off and spend it with your family - like I did this weekend.
What I Listened To This Week
I head this song by Amason during my favourite podcast, The Menu by Monocle, and couldn't get it out of my head - cue a week of listening to it on repeat.
A more upbeat one is this mix by Seek Sick Sound (which almost sounds like seasick sound to me, weird). It has kept me active at work and I can't get enough of it!
That's it for this weekend - you can look forward to another Organic Beauty post in the next few days - this time it'll be all about skincare. What did you get up to this week?