In Seven Days Around The Web #50
Happy Sunday, everyone! Valentine's Day has come and gone and the weekend is already nearing its end - but not before I share my week's finds with you!
What I Read This Week
- If there's one thing I need to do more is making a packed lunch. This recipe for Travelling Noodles by the Londoner looks great (via Maison Ellis - and yes, I re-read Bridie's blog posts!)
- Into The Gloss investigates the history of beauty spots.
- Vienna Wedekind shares her jewellery collection - so many pieces I'd love to own!
- Sometimes I wish I lived in NYC! There's a Joan Didion by Julian Wasser exhibition at the Danziger Gallery at the moment... (via The Man Repeller)
- When Charlie May treats herself to some Asian food, I can't help but wish I could do the same...
- Bonjour Luce takes a look at Fig & Yarrow - those facial steam packs look insane!
- Style Bubble introduces us to Finery London and I love the colourful prints and moodboards.
- That Grace Girl shines a light on organic brand Jurlique - my beauty wishlist is growing, Grace!
- Sans Ceuticals is one of those brands I'm very intrigued about and need to get my hands on - their website now offers step by step guides to hairstyles.
- Into The Gloss meets the young makeup artist assistants we'll be hearing a lot about in the next few years.
- 9 Out Of 10 talks about By Terry's brilliant Hyaluronic Hydra-Powder - and I may have just ordered one...
- Bridie of Maison Ellis is on fire (Katnyss Everdeen style) and keeps posting more and more beautiful blog posts - I'm especially enjoying this outfit post.
- The Private Life Of A Girl goes to Tokyo and these images have made me want to go more than ever.
- Primer & Lacquer shares her January beauty favourites, including beautiful illustrations by her boyfriend.
- I'm in LOVE with the new Margaret Howell campaign - Inventory Magazines shares all the images.
What I Discovered This Week
I'm a big fan of the teas of Paper & Tea, but their journal is great, too and features everything from recipe to interesting tea facts. Photographer Maija Astikainen takes beautiful images of food, people and places and I'm very much in love with her use of colours. Another great brand journal comes from my favourite fashion and homeware brand, Toast. Whether you're looking for holiday inspiration or recipes, the website does it all! The lovely Sarah Johann wrote me an email introducing me to her brand last week and I can't say I don't love her beautifully handcrafted bags - especially that gym bag-style rucksack has caught my attention.
What I Watched This Week
When Bridie of Maison Ellis talks about eyebrows, you listen and watch!
Talking about Toast, isn't this preview video for their new collection just great!
That's it from my end - have a lovely Sunday. I'm now heading to a flea market and some tea and scones in town; after all, there's no better way to spend your day off, am I right?