In Seven Days Around The Web #49
This week on In A Pavilion: There was snow, the temperatures dropped and we were even graced with some sunshine (which I basked in during my lunch break). After this unexpected Vitamin D intake, my week went pretty swiftly. On Friday, Openhouse Magazine paid a visit to the FvF Apartment and threw an incredible sushi & wine party - I'd never had such good sushi before and it was great to meet the people behind Openhouse and get an introduction to their new issue. Yesterday saw me finally take a trip to Distrik Coffee in Mitte to trial their breakfast - the food and coffee was so good, it will from now on be my regular breakfast spot. Today, I'll be doing the usual Sunday activities of pampering, tidying and possibly even some baking - my office demands a weekly dose of my carrot & walnut cake.
What I Read This Week
- Interview Magazine shows us how to improve your sleep via the right sleeping positions.
- Klischee Blog introduces us to the Kjaer Weis foundation, which has been on my wishlist for ages.
- Huffington Post informs us about the real cause of addictions - such an interesting read!
- After DRK publishes a beauty talk with makeup artist Yokaw.
- Vienna Wedekind sums up Copenhagen fashion week.
- Bridie of Maison Ellis shares her winter lifesavers - I have to especially agree on the Aesop body balm which is incredible!
- The New Yorker talks about the history of loving to read.
- Meg of Lips So Facto finally shares her 14 items of 2014.
- Cate St. Hill shows us the best hangouts in Stockholm.
- If there's one girl that knows how to take good outfit photos it's Charlie of Girl A La Mode!
- Grace of That Grace Girl takes on cleansers and shares her knowledge on every type of cleanser under the sun.
What I Discovered This Week
Nor-Folk recently appointed Brittany as their style editor and here is her first post - I love that & Other Stories dress and can't wait to see more of Brittany! If there's one thing missing in Berlin, it's a good Indian restaurant - but not anymore! South-Indian street food restaurant Chutnify looks incredible and I can't wait to take a trip there next week!
What I Watched This Week
This video of Vogue visiting Kate Moss at her home is really cool - I've never really liked Kate Moss that much, but this is really endearing.
What I Listened To This Week
This Boilerroom mix was running at work this week and it's great.
That's it for this week - I hope you all have a great Sunday!