In Seven Days Around The Web #45
The first week back at work is over and I'm back in the flow. With the yearly reviews still coming in and everyone either sticking to or already forgetting their resolutions, the internet was full of fitness guides, interesting yearly reports and great new content. Here is what I especially enjoyed:
What I Read This Week:
- The Didion fever has broken out - here is an essay about self respect from 1961.
- Cate of Cate St Hill has just visited Paris and written up a great guide to the French capital.
- She also investigates the Pantone colour of the year, Marsala.
- The Guardian's Hadley Freeman on red carpet diets and Gwyneth Paltrow.
- (German content) I love Fantastic Frank's way of using social media as a marketing tool. Journelles talked to Caroline Foerster, who works in the Berlin marketing team.
- Serial Podcast might not be on anymore, yet the plot thickens as there is an exclusive interview with Jay (Part 1 + Part 2).
- (German content) Ari of Primer & Lacquer reviews the year and shares some lovely images.
- Business of Fashion takes a more thorough look at Mansur Gavriel's hype.
- Lana has just put up her 2014 review - what a year she's had, I'd love to be able to see so many places in a year!
- Into the Gloss shows us how to begin collecting art.
What I Discovered This Week:
Working lots this week meant I didn't have a lot of time to discover, listen or watch much at all - so excuse the lack of content down here. I'll be back into the swing of things next week, promise!