In Seven Days Around The Web #44
The holidays are drawing to a close and I've summed up the two weeks' reading material into one big post for your perusal. Let's start this coming week by reading inspiring articles, listening to good playlists and with a positive outlook.
What I Read This Week
- The period between December and January means that there is many end of year summary posts, as well as new year's resolutions popping up online. My favourites include Bonjour Luce's 14 Favourite Products From 2014, Maison Ellis' The Best Bits, That Grace Girl's 2014 In Beauty, Like Neon Love's New Year's Resolutions, Style Interplay's 50 Questions about 2014 and 9 Out Of 10's New Year's Day Post.
- Looking for some reading inspiration? Check out The Private Life Of A Girl's Book List!
- As usual, Into The Gloss have published their Top Shelf Favourites of the year and it's full of great products and tips.
- Another one from Into The Gloss - this time all about Teatro Romana's exhibition at MoMA PS1. It's written so well and fortifies my love for all things beauty and art!
- Talisa of Badlands shares some images of her wedding and they are stunning.
- Sophie of The Private Life Of A Girl visits the Botanical Gardens in Belfast.
- Lingered Upon spends 48 hours in Nashville.
- Sean of This Fruit Blog shares what he's learnt in 3 years of blogging.
- (German content) C'est Clairettes Zeit in New York ist nach 144 Tagen vorbei. In einem schönen Abschlussartikel sinniert sie über ihre Zeit.
- As if I hadn't read enough Into The Gloss these past two weeks, here's a top shelf post of the beautiful Jaime King.
- Nouvelle shares her 10 winter wonders that get her through the dark months.
- Vulture shares what cultural insiders loved most in 2014.
- Re-reading Meg's posts on her blog Lips So Facto is one of my favourite past-times. Her raw pad thai recipe might actually come in useful next week!
- This heartwarming post by the lovely Jessica made me seriously broody - and rightly so! Isn't her daughter the cutest!
What I Discovered This Week
What I Listened To This Week
Meg of Lips So Facto has compiled a great December mix.
Another December playlist, this time from Daria of DotDaria.
That's it for this week, thanks for reading and clicking!