In Seven Days Around The Web #43
Excuse the slight delay of this post - my weekend has been rather relaxing and I've been as far away from technology as possible! While yesterday was spent at my granddad's 80th birthday celebrations, today was an altogether more relaxing affair: After a delicious breakfast, my sister and I went for a long run through the nearby park and then I indulged in a hot bath in my parents' newly refurbished bathroom. Oh the joy of bath tubs!
Tomorrow, my boyfriend and I will make our way to the UK. After arriving in London at about 7am, we'll spend the day buying last minute gifts and treating ourselves to some good food. A trip to Liberty and Dover Street Market will definitely be on the cards and, who knows, I might actually buy myself a few gifts, too!
What I Read This Week
- Stil in Berlin gives us a list of 10 Berlin restaurants to try this winter - and I can't wait to try them all!
- Business of Fashion asks why Germany isn't a bigger fashion player.
- Into The Gloss shares an Ayurveda Face Map - the perfect tool to find out where congestions in your face could originate from!
- Ari of Primer & Lacquer is currently in the US - here is her travel beauty bag.
- Grace of That Grace Girl shares her thoughts on blogging and bloggers. A really insightful read which sheds a light on many issues (authenticity, sponsoring, writing skills,...). I'm a fan of Grace's writing and her blog is so great!
- I would love to go into the sun sometime soon. Lea of Hafentelegramm reports about her trip to Lisbon.
- Naturally Ella shares her delicious recipe for Ginger Lime Fizz.
What I Discovered This Week
Who doesn't love jewellery boxes and these ones by Menu are great!
These ceramic hair grips are so beautiful! (via Miss Moss)
What I Watched This Week
This heart-wrenching video on The Ellen Show with the brave Jacqui of Baby Boy Bakery has made me shed a few tears!
A great documentary about the Union Glacier in the Antarctica.
That's it for now - I hope you all have the best Christmas!