In Seven Days Around The Web #41
Can you believe that it's only two weeks until Christmas? I certainly can't! About time I started my Christmas shopping and thought about what to pack for my time at home and in the UK (yes, I'll be spending the holidays with my boyfriend's family). This week's edition of 'In Seven Days Around The Web' features many Christmas gift guides, some new podcasts to listen to, lots of beautiful photography, a new game you should try out and some music to keep you entertained throughout the week.
What I Read This Week
- An interesting article about the similarities between the Miss World Pageant and the Victoria Secret Fashion Show on The Guardian.
- The lovely Grace published the new edition of The Beauty Cult, this time it's a Christmas wishlist, and I was more than happy to contribute some words.
- While we're on the subject of Christmas wishlists - Bridie of Maison Ellis has just published the gift guide to rule them all.
- Talisa of Badlands shows us some beautiful images of her dressing room (and herself).
- Need to make your home feel a little more christmassy? Then head on over to Cate's blog for some tips!
- I am on the hunt for some cosy pyjamas - and Claire of C'est Clairette has just devoted a whole blog post to them.
What I Discovered This Week
I love the new Valentino lookbook - and It's Nice That has all the details.
Photographer Charlotte Bland has updated her portfolio - and I'm especially fond of the Food & Drink section!
What I Listened To This Week
After catching up with all the Serial episodes and now having to be patient and wait for the new episode every Thursday, this list of other podcasts to listen to on the Need Supply Blog has come in very handy!
This Jackmaster Mastermix has made my week at the office much more upbeat!
What I Watched This Week
Kendall Jenner addresses all her haters in this Burn Book video. (via Harper's Bazaar)
This video does what it says on the tin - it shows you how Bourbon is made.
That concludes all my finds of the past week - let me know what you've come across on the web!