In Seven Days Around The Web #40
Hi guys, as you might have noticed my 'In Seven Days Around The Web' has been neglected recently - this is all down to my new job at Freunde von Freunden, which has kept me very busy in the week. Therefore I have decided to change the series up a little. Instead of going live on Fridays, it is now being uploaded on Sundays and will also include some extra bits and bobs that I came across online - let me know what you think!
What I Read This Week
- A very long article on Angela Merkel in the New Yorker.
- DotDaria's 10 answers about herself - a very insightful post which I enjoyed reading.
- Karen Mangiacotti has her say about the whole 'Breaking The Internet' business currently being discussed online.
- A lovely, lovely Thanksgiving story on the New Yorker by staff writer Jane Kramer - despite Thanksgiving being long gone, it's totally worth a read.
- Chelsea shares her recent skincare routine on The Dauphine.
- Grace's Weekend Ritual is as usual the perfect way to start your Sunday morning - this time it's all about Christmas wishlist writing.
- The years of normcore have had its toll - is vintage having a crisis? Natalie Joos of Tales of Endearment writes an interesting article on the fate of vintage in our day and age.
What I Discovered This Week
That's it for now - what do you think about the new look? I can't wait to hear what you think :)