The Christmas Gift Guide 2015
What would December be without a good gift guide! With Christmas already a mere few weeks away, I hope you're all on schedule with your gift buying. If you're still unsure as to what to get however, read on for this year's pick of the best items to give to your friend, sister, mother or girlfriend.
- 1 – Tivoli Audio Model One BT: I'm a big fan of audiobooks these days and my boyfriend and I often start the morning by listening to the radio. While our old Roberts radio is absolutely fine, this model by Tivoli comes with a bluetooth connection and would be a good looking addition to our living room.
- 2 – Proenza Schouler Courier Backpack: I've been looking for the perfect leather rucksack for ages. This one isn't only stylish but would also be able to accommodate my laptop and work utensils.
- 3 – Aesop Blue Chamomile Facial Hydrating Masque: This is by far the best moisture mask I have ever tried. Its hydration prowess coupled with a calm-inducing scent make for a great and luxurious gift for just about anyone.
- 4 – Tom Wood Cushion Gold Green Marble Ring: Ok, I know how far out of everyone's price range this beautiful ring is, but I've been eyeing this up for quite some time and couldn't resist including it in this gift guide. I actually think it would make for a great, unusual wedding ring.
- 5 – Maison Balzac 1642 Candle: I must confess, I already own this candle. The perfect mixture between woody and floral, it livens up any room and makes for a precious Christmas gift.
- 6 – Nous Vous Lions Landscape Drawing: I am a big fan of Nous Vous' work and have two of their prints at home already. This original drawing is so simple and would look lovely in a frame.
- 7 – Sleeper Pajama in Cameo Rose: When it comes to Christmas, nothing is more important than good loungewear. This pajama by Ukrainian brand Sleeper would be welcome anytime!
- 8 – Alighieri La Luna Pearl Ring: I've been dreaming about owning a piece of Alighieri jewellery for months and would love to add this ring, inspired by Dante's Paradiso to my jewellery collection.
- 9 – Jane Kønig Pearl Earring: Another piece of jewellery. This earring was definitely inspired by the Dior pearl earrings, but looks a little more dainty.
- 10 – Aoiro Airdesign Colors Japonica Candle: I met the two creatives of Aoiro about a month ago and received a very personal, interesting introduction to their beautiful scent creations. Their Colors Japonica candles come in ceramic cups that can be reused as tea cups long after the candle has burned down.
- 11 – A.P.C. Suzy Belt: Everyone needs a good belt and this one by A.P.C. ticks all the boxes.
- 12 – Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Mood Exposure: My obsession with all things rose taupe knows no limits and this blush by Hourglass looks like 'the' blush to gift.
- 13 – Marimekko Oiva Teapot: Giving someone a teapot for Christmas might not be an obvious choice, but think of all the precious moments the lucky receiver would have over the years.
- 14 – Eve Lom The Perfectors: I have owned this set for just over a month now and have to say it's by far one of the best when it comes to quality and money for value. Containing Eve Lom's famous cleanser, a beautiful brightening cream and a radiance-inducing primer, it will make any beauty lover's heart beat faster.