The Christmas Gift Guide 2014
I'm not usually a fan of gift guides, yet this year I thought I'd make an exception and create the ultimate gift guide to any girl's (aka my) heart. If you enjoy this one, I might even consider making a boy's version. Pens at the ready:
- 1 – Why not give a magazine subscription to someone - some of my favourite reads can be found here and include The Gentlewoman, Apartamento, The Plant, The Travel Almanac and The Gourmand.
- 2 – A beautiful handmade cushion is this Hazel Stark Bolster Cushion, made by the talented Hazel. I've actually already ordered two in different colours!
- 3 – The A.P.C. Suzanne Bag has been smiling at me from the A.P.C. shop window every day on my way to work and I can't think of a better bag to add to my collection - it's the perfect daytime bag and is definitely my favourite on this list. (*hint hint*)
- 4 – This black Toteme NYC Vienna Dress is just simple and beautiful.
- 5 – I'm a big lover of ceramics and would actually love to receive a ceramics class - if that's not really your thing, the Somewow William Edmonds Ceramics are truly special!
- 6 – An Ina Beissner Small Bell Necklace would be a welcome addition to any girl's jewellery collection.
- 7 – The Ina Beissner Bell Studs go perfectly with above necklace and are refreshingly different to most gold earrings I've come about.
- 8 – I've wanted a Byredo candle for oh so long and the Gingembre Candle of Byredo's Amber Collection is very beautiful and would look good in any flat.
- 9 – Socks are such a classic Christmas present and these Stine Goya Hanks Socks make the whole affair look glamourous.
- 10 – Giving someone a coat for Christmas might not be very traditional, but this Toteme NYC Chelsea Coat would be a great companion and keep any girl warm throughout the winter.
- 11 – The Moxham Leather Clip is a small yet precious gift.
- 12 – The CDG Red Play V Neck Jumper has been on my wishlist for well over two years now and I'm sure any girl would love to find it under the tree.
- 13 – The Trine Tuxen Line Earring is so simple. As it doesn't come in pairs, it makes mixing earrings super easy.
- 14 – Tom Ford's Bruised Plum Lipstick is a great winter shade and , like all Tom Ford lipsticks, it comes with the loveliest texture.
- 15 – One of the nicest gifts you could give someone is something handmade. My boyfriend and I have been toying with the idea of making a quilt. We've actually already cut up all the material and just need to sew it together... If you're not into homemade gifts, the A.P.C. Ohio Cushion is beautiful.
There you have it, my Christmas gift guide - I'd love to receive any one of these treats for Christmas!